FLIR Lepton Module

FLIR Lepton Module Test Using Featherboard M0

This is thermal image sensor streaming test using Featherboard M0 and FLIR Lepton sensor.
FLIR lepton sensor is 80x60 resolution and you can use I2C and SPI to communicate with the sensor. The module breakout board is available here.

Connection

Here is the connection.
Lepton Featherboard
CS GND
MOSI MOSI
MISO MISO
CLK SCK
GND GND
VIN 3.3V
SDA
SCL
I am not using I2C at this moment and just getting the image data with the default settings.

You can enable thermal image with your phone!

Test

Here is the video and I am using Arduino IDE and Processing.


                                                     

[AKM Chip Booster] Audio ADC AK5704 PCB Design

Designing a PCB prototype with AK5704 is not so difficult and I show an example with my design. People who are not familiar with AK5704,...