Mini Monitor for Raspberry Pi


I was looking for an inexpensive small monitor for Raspberry Pi. I found one monitor in the web page here. It is 4.3 inch TFT color monitor, which we can buy from Amazon.


4.3'' Color TFT Car Monitor Support 480 x 272 Resolution + Car/Automobile Rear-view System Mirror Display Monitor

I tried it with 12V DC Power Adapter. It worked but it is a little bit difficult to read messages on the terminal.

Macro shot of the actual monitor screen


However I could use this monitor for visual things, for example video streaming.

I feel some heat on the back side when I use the monitor with 12V DC. Now I use this monitor with 6V DC using a voltage adjustable power adapter below.


Velleman Compact Universal DC Adapter Power Supply




[AKM Chip Booster] Audio ADC AK5704 PCB Design

Designing a PCB prototype with AK5704 is not so difficult and I show an example with my design. People who are not familiar with AK5704,...